God Has A Plan For You!
Truths About God
- Because He loves you, He wants you to experience His perfect peace and fully satisfied life now and for eternity. - Romans 5:1, John 10:10
- Because we neglect to live for God and refuse to live the way He desires us to live, we're separated from Him. The Bible calls this sin. - Romans 6:23, Isaiah 59:1-2
- God has provided a bridge to connect sinful people with a Holy God. - 1 Timothy 2:5, 1 Peter 3:18
- Jesus is God's bridge. All individuals must trust by faith to connect with God in this life and eternity. Each individual must cross God's bridge and no one can cross it for them
How You Can Cross God's Bridge
- Admit and confess you are a sinner.
- Be willing to turn from your sin and follow Christ.
- Believe Jesus Christ died for you on the cross and rose from the grave.
- Through prayer, invite Jesus to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit, receiving Him as Lord of your life. - Romans 10:13, Ephesians 2:8-9, 1 John 5:12-13
We Want To Know
If you are considering following Jesus, or have made a decision to trust Him as your personal Savior and Lord, we want to know! We are encouraged and excited when others make the decision that we have also made and want to celebrate with you. Please inform us if you have made this decision so we can help and encourage you in your spiritual journey.